@Nurph said: Today we're launching brand new features for "Q&A" Twitter Chats! 'Answer count', statistics, and more!
@Eggdough said: @Nurph awesome! The Q&A format is very popular with Twitter Chats.
@Jestly said: @Nurph, @Eggdough Hopefully they'll be q-ing up for these features, eh?!
What's new in Nurph?
@Eggdough's Note: In this section we highlight just a few of the great chats happening in the Nurph throughout the week. Check them out!
Friday, 21st March
- #Talkprint: @mccabeben, @PrintingBig, @Scotia_Press were chatting all about Print.
- #LandscapeChat: 2 Nurphers were chatting "@PLANET2005 Student Career Day 2014".
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/landscapechat/chats/210
- #SeasonsFamily: @SeasonsFamily were chatting "Increasing your Creativity".
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/SeasonsFamily/chats/189
Monday, 24th March
- #BoardGameHour: 21 Participants Nurphed it up to chat "Board Game Conventions".
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/BoardGameHour/chats/213
- #LitChat: 9 Participants tuned in to the Channel for a "MediaMonday discussion".
- #MomBizMondays: 11 Participants entered the Nurph Channel to chat "Brand Your Business With Marketing Materials".
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/MomBizMondays/chats/214
Tuesday, 25th March
- #NSAChat: 5 Participants hit the Channel to chat with @robertbradford about business models that work:
Watch the chat again: http://nurph.com/NSAChat/chats/149
- #AssnChat: 10 Participants Nurphed the hashtag for "Content Strategy"
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/assnchat/chats/215
- #treechat: 5 Participants entered the Nurph Channel for a Round Table Discussion.
Wednesday, 26th March
- #brandchat: 13 Nurphers were chatting "BRANDS + SELF PUBLISHING".
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/brandchat/chats/177
- #PrintChat: 33 Nurphers were chatting "Is Social Media Worth The Effort?"
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/PrintChat/chats/221
- #BoardGamersAsk: 9 Nurphers were chatting with guest host "D. Brad Talton Jr. of Level 99 Games"
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/BoardGamersAsk/chats/212
Thursday, 27th Match
- #FindSpark: 43 Nurphers were chatting "How to Own Networking at Events".
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/FindSpark/chats/223
- #Shoutout_UK: @stuart_a_holmes and @WeGotIssuez were chatting "Alert & Focused: Creating Brighter Pupils"
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/Shoutout_UK/chats/207
- #WWCBookClub: @larawellman, @Karen_C_Wilson were chatting "March book club book: Youtility by Jay Baer"
Watch Again: http://nurph.com/WWCBookClub/chats/225
@Eggdough's Note: In this section we highlight kind tweets about Nurph throughout the week.
If you want something to help you read the chats better. Use Nurph it will help a ton and takes 30 sec to join #SEOpub— AJ Ghergich (@SEO) March 26, 2014
Yes, nurph is great! #tutorchat— Tutor Chat (@tutorchat) March 24, 2014
Finally on my computer instead of ipad. Love using nurph for twitter chats :) #WBNBizChat— Lara Wellman (@larawellman) March 21, 2014
- Watch this whitespace!
Questions & Answers
Are you running Twitter Chats and using a Q&A format? Q1: + A1: etc? If so, you'll love these new features...
1) Chat Page Q&A Statistics:
- Click on questions to see the original tweets plus the answers/replies
- View the number of answers/replies to each question
- See a graph of the answers/replies plotted out over time
- Example: http://nurph.com/brandchat/chats/171
2) Question/Answer Pairing:
- Let's say you're about to hit enter to send a new tweet...
- Nurph checks if the tweet begins with "A1", "A1:", etc
- It marks this tweet as being "in reply to" the chat hosts tweet that begins with "Q1"
- Example: Tweet
- Note 1: Nurph can only do this if people participate tweet from within the Nurph Channel
- Note 2: It appears as though Twitter doesn't always show all the replies to each tweet on individual tweet pages. Sometimes only certain tweets are shown. This could be due to "who follows who" rules.
Until Next Time
Have a great weekend everyone!
p.s Have you added your Nurph Channel to your Twitter Bio URL like @VeganFoodChat?