Since the last update in April the Nurph adoption has continued to ramp-up significantly. More tweets being published, more chats taking place, and more happy Nurphers. To illustrate this we're publishing data and charts of Nurph's growth rate over the last year.
The Tweets Published Per Month, the Chats Created Per Month, and @Nurph's Follower Count all have a great growth trajectory. For example the number of tweets published by Nurphers is up from around 3,500 in August 2013 to around 28,000 in August 2014. And we're on track to beat 30,000 for September 2014.
We'll also update this post with a graph of the number of Participants in chats (we're just fixing a bug related to processing this historical data). -- Update -- The participants growth chart:
- 160+ Twitter Chat Communities have scheduled Chats in their Nurph Channels
- 500+ Replays of unique high ranking chats on the "Most Popular" chats list
- 60,000+ Replays of all chats combined
- 4,000,000+ "events" have been processed. This includes:
- User presence events (e.g. people joining/leaving Channels)
- Tweets published from Nurph
- Tweets streamed-in by Nurph
- Top social tech companies Buffer, SproutSocial, and SocialBakers are using Nurph
- The second Brand Ambassador has joined us! Welcome, @vegecomgirl!
- The Buffer Blog featured Nurph in Twitter Chats 101
- TeachersFirst.com reviewed Nurph
- @MariaDuron reviewed Nurph in an in-depth YouTube video
- @Edtech_Stories created a Strategy Document about Nurph for education
- @Edtech_Stories has also been introducing Nurph to the World of #EdChats
- Nurph.com URLs are appearing in Twitter Chat Flyers
- We received our first fan painting of @Nurph! Thanks @AndHeGames!
- @TeriMKojetin of #Luv4Social wrote a guest post Once Upon a Twitter Chat
- Nurph received a fantastic reaction on TL News Night (see 45mins)
- The incredible feedback continues! See below. Thanks, Nurph fans!
- Nurph has teamed-up with Iron.io for development and scaling support
- We've found a warehouse space to use for a new creative project.
- @misterfeeney: Using Nurph now — it's amazing!
- @NathanStrum: Nurph is where it's at, Brad. Welcome to the winners circle.
@yarby: If you do any sort of Twitter chats like #Bufferchat, you've got to try...
@niclas_marie: It changes the tweet chat game
- @GlynisAstie: Thank you @Nurph for making Twitter chats sooo much easier...
@workboxsf: BTW, loving using @nurph ... just sayin'
@mauilibrarian2: I am loving @Nurph :)
@FettleVegan: Love using @nurph for these #Vegan Chats!
@mr_isaacs: @nurph makes my life easy.
- @EmmaCunningham: I don't know how I ever did Twitter chats without you...
- @jessryanco: Also can I just say I LOVE @nurph for Twitter chats?!
@mariaduron: performs better than any platform + the cust svc is impeccable
@TeriMKojetin: excellent platform, easy to use and perfect for hosting too
@bldchris: If you #TwitterChat you MUST try @Nurph
@sandyhubbard: It enhances our chat experience and increases engagement
@claybow: I'm totally digging @nurph. Great solution.
@jesephm: @DavidaPride you gotta @nurph it up!
@tommytrc: @Nurph <— ROCKS!!!
@Techmonious: FREAKIN AWESOME!!! I highly recommend it over tweetdeck...
@JoshHirsch1: It's the best twitter chat client there is